Friday, January 11, 2008

section8clothing.com RUDE

THE AD SAYS: FOR THE REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
WITH SHIRTS LIKE :
THE LAST TIME I CHECKED MY NAME WAS NOT GOVERMENT SUBISDY
OR WHY KILL TENANTS WITH KINDNESS WHEN YOU CAN KILL THEM WITH AN AXE OR
COURT FEE'S $50 ATTORNEY $200 THE LOOK ON MY TENANTS FACE WHEN THEY BECOME HOMELESS PRICELESS
I WANT TO KNOW WHO BUYS THESE SHIRTS MOST PEOPLE ON SECTION 8 ARE SINGLE MOM'S I CAN GO IN TO THIS FOR DAYS AND HEAR WELL SHE SHOULD NOT HAD THE KIDS -ECT... ECT.. OR SHE NEEDS TO GET A JOB THE FACT IS SECTION 8 HELPS THESE PEOPLE OUT -I THINK THESE SHIRTS ARE RUDE I DONT THINK THEY FOLLOW THE FAIR HOUSING ACT IF A LANDLORD IS WEARING ONE - I KNOW THERE IS NOT A RULE FOR BEING POOR SINGLE AND A MOTHER ON THERE BUT IF YOU GO LOOK AT THE SHIRTS AND READ THEM I AM FOR ONE VERY SAD THAT THIS GUY COULD NOT COME UP WITH A BETTER IDEA THEN THIS

Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (Fair Housing Act), as amended, prohibits discrimination in the sale, rental, and financing of dwellings, and in other housing-related transactions, based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, familial status (including children under the age of 18 living with parents of legal custodians, pregnant women, and people securing custody of children under the age of 18), and handicap (disability).

I DONT SEE INVESTORS SAYING THIS SHIRT IS A SOUND INVESTMENT

section8clothing.com

No comments: