Saturday, January 12, 2008

SUPER HOME RENTALS TO USE www.1HostGuy.com for Web Hosting

I own several websites close to 40 with www.alyha.zlio.com though ZLIO a few I have bought on Ebay -and a few domains I have bought on Ebay . What people did not tell me was some times most of them come with hosting services were you have to host with the company you bought the website from or the domain from some times it is very cheap hosting and some times it is very costly and I dont mean the cost per month I mean the service -you cant get them on the phone or to answer an email unless you miss a payment ! I went through three hosting companies last year -the first one would have my website on line 14 to 18 days a month for close to $25.00 a month for my website www.superstarboards.com then the other website had my website on for a total of less then 10 days per month and charged me $30.00 dollars a month for both websites www.delectablebaskets.com and www.flourishingblooms.com -so I got sick of it and started looking around as I was using a guy here in the states for www.superhomerentals.com then he moved my website hosting to India ! Yes, India so how in the hell could I do anything or email me so two days in Nov I had to get up and stay up till 3:00 am to be able to chat with him on yahoo as he even moved over there ! For close to 6 months www.superhomerentals.com was hosted out of India --till now I got on line and looked at all the companies out there and then I got on Ebay -looked and then I thought well I guess I will go to www.godaddy.com . Till I saw an ad on Ebay for a small company called www.1hostguy.com that was looking for customers to grow with and one who wanted to help your company grow! so I sent them a few emails and you know what with in less then a hour each email came back answered first from Karyn and then I sent another email and she wrote back again ! Then I wrote another email asking some more things about there company and services and it came back answered again by Jake !
NOT DAYS WITH IN THE HOUR OR LESS!
So I went to the website it was very nice looked like a dream come true !
Very easily laid out and very professional and on top of the page LIVE HELP
What is this some one there
WHAT ?!
So I clicked on that-- you can chat with sales , support ,or billing just like that -LIVE - and best of all they are in the United States ! They work out of Ga and Fl .
So I clicked on the live help and got Jake and with in less then 30 minutes he transfered my website !!!!!! I was so worried I would lose some of my lsitings I lost nothing at all -this company is going places their service in unreal ! I SPEND A LOT OF TIME TALKING ABOUT COMPANIES NOT HELPING THE CUSTOMER AND DOING THE RIGHT THING --YOU GETTING YOUR MONEY'S WORTH MY GOD I HAVE GOTTEN MORE THEN THAT IN ONE DAY ! PEACE OF MIND THAT MY WEBSITE IS HOSTED WITH ONE OF THE BEST COMPANIES ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB !!!!!!! AGENT'S IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSITE AND LOOKING FOR HOSTING THIS IS THE COMPANY FOR YOU ! CHECK THEM OUT NOW ! PERIOD DONT WAIT DONT DELAY ! NOW ! -
ON THE RUN ALLAN

1HostGuy Web Hosting - cPanel, and Reseller Website Hosting

No comments: