Friday, November 30, 2007

BUSINESS TODAY & EBAYPAYPAL20

Today I wrote a guy on eBay that was selling cell phones -as I thought I would buy a few -the reason was as Christmas is coming I wanted a few pre-paid cell phones to give as gifts for our charity the http://www.kid-allianace.org/ that's the charity that helps foster kids exiting the system .The idea behind the cell phones was as some of these older kids exit they will be looking for jobs -how do employers get in touch with them -so I thought why not their own cell phone were they can have the employer call them and they can call them or if the older foster child needs to be picked up having looked for work or what ever maybe something as simple as being picked up from a doctor's office visit -that they would have their own pre-paid phone - so I looked and fell in love with a lite weight Motorola gsm c186i - The reason is it is lite weight small fits in the pocket and also comes with a web browser and a radio so if they are waiting for a bus or a ride they can listen to the radio -so I got on eBay and wrote a guy here in Jacksonville ,Fl that I would love to have his phone number - He wrote me back WHY -in today's business world that is unreal to me -why are you in business -to talk to customers and try and get them to buy your items- right -here is the emails exchanged:

(FROM ME )
please call me at 738 -5401 Allan thanks
--

www.SuperHomeRentals.com


(FROM HIM)
Why?
- Show quoted text -
------Original Message------
From: ALYHA INVESTMENTS
To: ebaypaypal20@gmail.com
Sent: Nov 28, 2007 12:55 PM
Subject: item on ebay

please call me at 738 -5401 Allan thanks
--

(FROM ME )
Subject: Re: item on ebay


i wanted to buy three of these but never mind as i live in orange park i was hoping to met you and pick them up BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WHEN I ASK ANY BUSINESS PERSON FOR THEIR PHONE NUMBER AND THEY REFUSE - YOU ARE NOT THE FIRST PERSON WHO SELLS ITEMS OR HAS A BUSINESS THAT ASK WHY -I DONT LIKE THAT AS A BUSINESS PERSON WHO HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR CLOSE TO 25 YEARS AND OWNS 20 COMPANY'S -TAKE FROM ME THAT IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ! HAVE A GREAT DAY I WILL BUY ELSE WERE
(FROM HIM)
Look ass wipe. Ebay isn't the place where you give out your phone number. Plus you obviously are foriegn and suffer from good english skills and you are probably using these phone for terorrist activities. Go back to whatever Arab nation you came from fuck face. Don't bother me anymore.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
NICE EMAIL BACK HUH -
A few months ago I saw an ad for a virtual office assistant so I emailed the person who place the ad as she was looking for work and told her my company name and that is saw her ad and would like to have her number to call her and talk about her rates and services - respond to me WHY -So I reminded her of the ad and she emailed me back "do i know you " I wrote back to her very nice saying no I saw your ad and was wondering what you charged as I was looking for some one to do some work -answer was one word --you guessed it WHY -MY QUEATION IS WHY ARE YOU IN BUSINESS - USE TO BE TO MAKE THE CUSTOMER HAPPY ! -My dad owned a restaurant for close to 37 years every day we worked it make people feel special when they ate with us - we would get people who would travel from far places to eat there at our seafood place as they spent special times their birthdays and anniversaries there .We even had a few weddings there -we saw family's there ,mom ,dad, grandma and granddad -those were special times as those times today are what people call the good old days - when I email people today I always include one of my websites as some of you know I have close to 40 websites and companies -so people can see I am a business ,We are on Dunn and Bradstreet--We been in newspapers, magazines ,its just amazing to me this WHY - I wanted to buy three cell phones but my heart wanted me to buy like 25 and I thought about it -as I love the phone and there is the need -to be honest I am glad I dealt with this guy as I would have hated for some foster kid to have had to deal with him had I got the phones from him and one of the kids had to call him for some reason the phone didn't work /broke -what ever it could have been -so I am off looking for some one else to buy them from -as a person who trys and spends his money in the town he lives in I am upset at this guy -yes, he was local as I was hoping I could get them here so I could save on shipping and get more phones -but that's not the case - So I found them in Tx so I will buy from there - this guy said some rude things called me foreign , and that I wanted to do terrorist activities and I should go back to my Arab nation - I am a united states citizen having been born here and my mom and dad I am not even arab having been raised in southwest ,Ga Albany and in Panama City ,Fl- and I was buying some cell phones for some foster kids who really need them -I guess he thinks:
ALYHA INVESTMENTS IS FOREIGN AN ARAB COMPANY -ALYHA IS REALLY TO ME IS ALYAH AS SHE IS A 2 YEAR GIRL THAT I NAMED MY COMPANY AFTER THAT WAS IN FOSTER CARE HERE IN JACKSONVILLE ,FL AS AT THE TIME I DIDN'T KNOW HOW HER NAME WAS SPELLED SO I SPELLED IT THAT WAY -
I WAS ABLE TO MAKE A GINGERBREAD HOUSE WITH HER LAST NIGHT AND WATCH SHARK TAILS -TUCK HER INTO BED AND KISS HER GOODNIGHT AND THEN WHEN SHE WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT I WAS ABLE TO PUT HER IN TO BED WITH HER MOTHER -THEN WHEN I WOKE THIS MORNING SHE WAS NEXT TO ME -I HELP PUT HER IN HER STROLLER AS SHE WENT TO DAY CARE AND I WALKED THE TWO BLOCKS TO TAKE HER TWO BROTHERS TO SCHOOL - TODAY I LEARNED ABOUT SAFETY -I AM GLAD I HAVE THE POWER TO CHOOSE WHO I THINK IS SAFE FOR THE KIDS I LOVE -
ON THE RUN -ALLAN - CEO OF ALYHA INVESTMENTS
A GLOBAL APPROACH COMPANY

No comments: